Friday, May 30, 2008

top 10 songs of all time...

Her are what I think are the top ten songs of all time...highly subjective but I am willing to defend all ten lol. In no particular order...

In the Light--------------------dc talk
Simple Man----------------------Lynyrd Skynyrd
Burning Bright------------------Shinedown
Hotel California----------------The Eagles
Desperdo------------------------The Eagles
Yesterday-----------------------The Beatles
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been----Relient K
Goldies Last Day----------------PFR
It's a Great Day to Be Alive----Travis Tritt
Dust in the Wind----------------Kansas

I know I'm missing one so I'll probably post that later (and yes I know I already have ten...but I added Dust in the Wind even thought it's 11th on my list)

6 comments:

Vanessa Marie Fernandez said...

wow, Goldies Last Days made the cut...shocker.

lawrence said...

of course

Unknown said...

that's the worst list i've ever seen. No beatles?

Unknown said...

ok nevermind I'm dumb, yesterday is on there.

Anonymous said...

Nothing ReliantK ever made should be on any top 10 list except maybe a list of groups that should have never banded together.

lawrence said...

o please i love relient k...they're the second best Christian band ever...